Disclaimer:

I swear sometimes. But I'm not sorry.

9.03.2008

Day One (Technically Day Five or Six)

Hi everybody. I did something horribly cliche; something I assumed I was going to regret.

I bought a white board for my dorm room.

But I think it turned out for the better... I've been changing the image daily and hanging it outside of my door. Alas, I didn't document the first few days, especially when someone rubbed their person all over the drawing of Chowder and scrawled 'Fag' on the drawing of Peter Griffin as a Native American, but starting today, I'll be posting each drawing I do, perhaps with a small explanation.

Maybe someone will care...




Edit: Just so the world knows, I will most likely leave the white board at college, so don't expect any updates while I'm on break.

5 comments:

Kristin September 7, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

I have officially had "Can't Buy Me Love" stuck in my head for over 12 hours now.

: )

Brendon Etter November 6, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

These drawings are all wildly fun! Nice work, Marie... Doing something creative every day certainly helped me.

bethany February 27, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

i've looked through every single one of your drawings twice now. i tried not to be super lame and comment on every picture...which i wanted to...because i AM super lame. but i love your stuff. really.

<3

TH,  July 27, 2021 at 4:00 PM  

Still great in 2021!