Disclaimer:

I swear sometimes. But I'm not sorry.

11.06.2008

Update?

You may be wondering why the sudden lag in posts... maybe.

Well, first, there was that whole... election thing, which basically started right when I got back from classes and went until 2 in the morning.

Also, I am dumb. Not that you didn't already know this, but my stupidity has made me once again leave the cap off of my black dry erase marker. Although this time, it was completely off but surely enough to dry it out considerably. I'm basically praying that its going to magically recharge or something, but in the meantime, I'm really not digging drawing solely with colors. So give it a day or so, and I promise I'll have more drawings again. Even if it means buying yet ANOTHER marker...

4 comments:

Sam Dunnewold November 7, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Someone needs to buy you a giant pack of markers for Christmas.

Also note that I could not truthfully vote for the first option of the current poll at this time.

Brendon Etter November 8, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

As the lovely Madelyn once exclaimed, "FUCK YOU, SAM!" Madelyn is a gentle, subtle wordsmith. I would like another picture, please...

Sam Dunnewold November 9, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

And hello to you too, Brendan.

Brendon Etter November 10, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Thank you, Sam.
FUCK YOU, SAM!
Man, this just keeps getting more and more fun!