Disclaimer:

I swear sometimes. But I'm not sorry.

1.10.2009

Day ... ( ;_; )

I am So very sorry


But I mean COME ON, it's vaca! But seriously, I HAVE been working (TWO JOBS) and doing some serious friend visiting, so it's no surprise that I have totally forgotten to update this.

But you know what's worse? People are like, "oh marie doesn't update her site anymore, no point visiting." So now people are NOT going to know when the posts DO start up regularly again CHRIST ON A CUPCAKE.

I'm gon need some srs adversizing.

(In the meantime, an old woman super hero)

3 comments:

Sam Dunnewold January 11, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

I'm still here, Marie. I'm always here.

Watching you.

Brendon Etter January 11, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Fuck you, Sam!!

Woo-hoo! Get yer asses out to Sex with Seven Men, by the way.

Gilly W. January 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

and to think i had almost given up hope.

wb marieeeeee.