Disclaimer:

I swear sometimes. But I'm not sorry.

3.03.2009

Day 92 (Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?)



I am particularly proud of this one. And excited.

Can you tell?

Oh and by the way YOU GUYS voted (something like 12:2) in favor of keeping the gross web cam photos with my ugly mug on the side. Sorry two people... Or one person that voted twice.

Perhaps, one of these days, I will archive everything with nicer photos from my camera, and people can go visit those on a flickr.

or something.

5 comments:

Sam Dunnewold March 3, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

I bet you're going to some sort of fancy cities theater, aren't you? No chance of joining the dregs down at Lakeville?

Marie March 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

i have no ticket!!! or way to get there.

i am currently not going at all, but i'm still excited for it.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

I'm sorry, I' sure I should know who this is... bu I don't. The mystery man is very impressive though. Take pity on me?
-Casey

Anonymous,  March 5, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

AHHH YES
so soon. i'm not going tonight though since i have class at 8:30 tomorrow...but it shall be seen on an ultrascreen woo!