Disclaimer:

I swear sometimes. But I'm not sorry.

10.28.2009

STRIKE STRIKE

So, my absence has been my silent strike, but now I am speaking out:

NO ONE VISITS THIS BLOG I am certain.

Well, that's maybe not true, there are over 3,000 page views and at least 1,000 different people that have been here.

I could name them on the toes of my right foot, those people that still visit. NO ONE COMMENTS and that is the only way that I can tell if people are reading/looking at this. Do I have to start making a poll every week again? I thought I could trust you guys more.

So as of... some days ago, I'm going on strike until you people name yourselves. Sam, you're covered. Madelyn, you're probably good too. Gilly? Colin? James? What happened to my dear, faithful visitors?

Anyone else? There must be some people that secretly linger. SHOW YOURSELF. Show yourself, and I will once again draw.



9 comments:

Anonymous,  October 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

GOSH DARNIT I read this blog! I just rarely comment due to an extreme case of teh bizzies. BUT I READZ! AND I LOVES WHAT I READZ!

- Amanda

Unknown October 29, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

I am reading it right now.

Tolor October 29, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

I have this blog on my google reader because I don't wanna ever miss an update ever! I love your drawings. They make me happy!

Gilly W. October 29, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

I don't have a blog update thingy that tells me when there's a new DED post, So somedays I'm a little obsessive and check here often thinking "maybe her afternoon classes are all done. Maybe she's posted a new one now.........:( not yet..." *hour later* "okay, now?......No :("

But I do comment when I find something particularly "squeeeeee" happy/funny. Or when I have something incredibly witty to say.

Also, DID YOU NOT GET MY DRY ERASE DRAWGING REQUEST VIA TEXT, THE OTHER NIGHT?!?!!

Colin October 29, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

DAMMIT MARIE,
just yesterday i showed off your ENTIRE blog to three of my friends in budapest.

please continue.

also i tried to link to your blog from my budapest blog but i never really figured it out.

sincerely, colin

Greta Kaul October 29, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

I read it even though I see the drawings in-person!

Lisa,  October 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

I read! And I showed it to my cousin recently and she complimented you a bunch!

Evan November 16, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

I also read it fairly often, but not for a bit. I show my friends though!